September 27, 2014

IDP: Through Week 3


Not sure if this really needs any explanation, but here it is.  Score is the 3 DP positions added together.  Green highlight means high score of the week -- good job!  Red highlight means low score of the week -- you suck!  League-wide weekly average at the bottom of each column, team-by-team season long average in the first column.  List is sorted by that stat.  On the the analysis (which, it should be pointed out, can't exist without anal):


  • Russ's team sucks because his IDP scoring is so shitty....
  • Which is also why the Penguins suck?
  • My abysmal Week 2 score wasn't helped by my shitbag IDP performance.
  • Week 3's average score is the lowest in recorded history (which is only last year through Week 10, since I stopped doing it then)
  • I still hate IDP

Let's see if I can manage to keep this up this year.  But in the meantime,



1 comment:

  1. The top four and the bottom one are redonk, for difference reasons. I believe every single one of THUNDER BEAR's positions are underperforming. Keep this up, Mark. You know I've got a serious jones for numbers of all shapes and varieties.

    ReplyDelete