September 20, 2014

Predictions and Projections: Week 3 (A Meeting with the HR Director)


Ben: I will be on a plane starting at 5pm Eastern, so if our predictions go that long, I'll go dark for a few hours. 7:45 AM




Kirk: Not a problem. Good Morning 8:31 AM



Kirk: Okay late Wednesday night on the East Coast let's do this. 11:01 PM
Kirk: I started my day by overhearing a 50 year old woman describing a scene from Jim Carrey's Pet Detective as if the guy had never heard of the movie. 11:04 PM

Ben: Laces out. 11:32 PM

Kirk: So I don't know about you, but I have yet to be arrested for whipping my children with trees branches and leaving railroad tracks on their legs. 11:36 PM
Kirk: I mean who hasn't physically taken out their job on their children. 11:37 PM
Ben: Me neither, but I didn't hold it against my grandpa for sending me out to pick my own switch when I had been a little shit. 11:38 PM
Ben: Of course he wasn't one of the best RBs of all time with all the strength that comes with that. 11:39 PM


Kirk: The real question is did AP's kid learn his lesson? Because I'm thinking he did. 11:40 PM

Kirk: Okay speaking of punk ass children..the Brothers Sanford are playing this week. 11:42 PM

Thunder Bear vs. Kinky Kitten
ESPN Gameline: Rookie by 38.4

Kirk: Nathan is rolling with former Sexy Badass QB Back-up Alex Smith, Lamar Miller (RB), V Jax (WR), Roddy White (WR), Brandown Marshall (WR), and KC's TE. 11:44 PM
Kirk: That's right Devil's Threeway 11:44 PM
Kirk: Kinky Kitten rolls with Manning (QB), Bradshaw (RB), LeVeon Bell (RB), R CornCob, (WR), DeAndre Hopkins (WR), and Antonio Gates (TE) 11:46 PM

Ben: Nathan's Miller-before-Moreno choice now looks pretty sweet. 11:48 PM
Ben: And is Rook 2-0? 11:49 PM

Kirk: True enough, but I still don't trust Miller. 11:49 PM
Kirk: Yes the licking leopard roll 2 strong, and Nathan won last week by default with Mark scoring.... 11:50 PM
Kirk: 3.1 points 11:51 PM

Ben: It has been a crazy first two weeks of FF. 11:51 PM

Kirk: I think I was a starting TE on Marks team last week.... 11:51 PM
Kirk: Sorry for my performance Mark, but how was I to know it was my turn to play for the Oakland. 11:52 PM

Ben: I also like how Mark have me a ton of hell for drafting Manziel, but quickly swoops him up at FAAB 11:52 PM
Ben: Gave not have 11:53 PM

Kirk: Mark is a punch ass bitch. 11:53 PM

Ben: A lovable punk ass bitch 11:53 PM

Kirk: No I meant punch 11:53 PM

Ben: With two CKL cups... 11:53 PM

Kirk: True enough. 11:54 PM

Ben: Anyway, Rook v Nathan 11:54 PM

Kirk: I'm giving this to the cum cougars 11:55 PM

Ben: I think Rookie is emerging as a contender... 11:55 PM
Ben: For cougar cum 11:55 PM
Ben: Yuck! Did I just push send? 11:55 PM

Kirk: haha 11:56 PM
Kirk: Didn't Charlie Sheen drink that 11:57 PM

Ben: Glad this is a work phone, so the IT department can look at all the nasty shit I write. 11:57 PM

Kirk: On to Norris and Patrick. 11:58 PM
Kirk: Did I mention that Patrick beat Kendall last week? 11:58 PM

Ben: I know. What is the world coming to? Sky falling; Cats and dogs living together. 11:59 PM

Kirk: And for his victory against the natural order, Red Queen holds Patrick's team in judgment. 12:00 AM

Ben: Time out. Getting bags at the airport. 12:00 AM

Kirk: Yeah I am sleeping now...talk tomorrow. 12:01 AM

Ben: Nighty night sweetness. 12:04 AM




Kirk: Back to the discussion 8:29 PM
Kirk: Patrick vs. Norris. 8:30 PM

Blackpool Penguins vs. Glitterfist Lasersnakes
ESPN Gamleline: Patrick by 13.7

Kirk: Patrick has Brady (QB), Andre Johnson (WR), and Greg Olson (TE) 8:31 PM
Kirk: Listed as Questionable - Dez Bryant (WR), Arian Foster (RB), and Joique Bell (RB) 8:31 PM
Kirk: And he is a paper tiger with no one really on the bench. Well Perry Riley LB from Washington. He's got that position covered. 8:36 PM
Kirk: Norris on the other hand has Luck (QB), DeMo Murray (RB), Double Rainbow (WR), Darren Sproles (RB), Julio Jones (WR), and Larry Donnell (TE). 8:38 PM
Kirk: My hope is that he realizes the error of his ways and goes with Stevan Ridley playing Oakland instead of Sproles against the Racist Skins 8:40 PM

Ben: Norris is for real. 2:05 AM
Ben: Sorry, I have limited reception in backwoods MT. 2:06 AM





Kirk:
hey can you gchat with me this afternoon on the game prediction
I'll do all the work and you just type the funny
Ben is lost in the woods or something


Kendall: i'll be back around 1:30 or so, and we can rock it then 12:25 PM
Kirk: No problem 3? 12:29 PM
Kendall: i'm here, i'm queer 1:25 PM


Kirk: So thanks for filling in Tell me about losing to Patrick 2:21 PM


Kendall: It sucked. I hate losing. But hey, he's got a good team! Jammy-C killed me in that game. So now he's a Magic Stick. Make me lose, pay the price. I hope the other Pink Nightmare players were paying attention. 2:22 PM


Kirk: I think Patrick is in real trouble this week


Kendall: Yeah, the Penguins are legit. And Julio Jones laying 29.1 points on TNF... sheesh! Also lotsa Ps and Qs on JPA's roster right now. Dez Bryant sprained his labia again.


Kirk: Labia pains...fuck that'll ruin a season I assume Norris is your pick in this game


Kendall: Yeah, can't pick against the man who just got 30 from a WR.




The Sexy Badasses vs. The Magic Stick
ESPN Gameline: Kirk by 24.2


Kirk: Okay moving on Civil War weekend between Russ and I  
Kirk: Do I play Wes Welker? Over Chris Ivory or Golden Tate


Kendall: The web can help. Try this: Link


Kirk: By the Way.  The Badasses are rolling A Rodge (QB) , Matt Asia (RB), Keenan Allen (WR), G Tate (WR), C Ives (RB), and M Bennett (TE0


Kendall: it's not pretty, but it might be effective


Kirk: Stick Has Russell Wilson (QB), LeShawn (RB), Jordy Nelson (WR), Codarrelle Patterson (WR), Knile Davis (RB), Jermaine Gresham (TE) Knile Davis? What the fuck is up with that
Kendall: really sexy sorry kirk, but russ rolls
Kirk: 22.5 fluke?


Kendall: knile davis is good as fuckyou should see him play he's good the chefs suck ass but he's good eat shit and die, jammy-c


Kirk: Moving On Chad and Lo-Jo

Voodoo Brown vs. Double-O Daddy
ESPN Gameline: Chad by 0.7

Kirk: I attempted a Terrance West, Wes Welker trade this week but Joe was not hearing it Was I out of my mind with that


Kendall: nope, seems like a fair trade not sure why joe said no, he 
clearly needs a WR but i bet he likes west more than most

Kirk: And he is sitting Terrance West this week


Kendall: he already started rainey so all he has is the flex spot i'd start zac stacy over west, too Ravens' D is good against the run


Kirk: Joe rolls with Jay Cutler (QB), Bobby (is a girl's name) Rainey (RB), L Fitz (WR), Jimmy Graham (TE), Zac Stacy (RB) Kenny Stills (WR)


Kendall: it's not pretty for the jorillas, but he did this last year -- started ugly and then got pretty


Kirk: Chad has N Foles (QB), Alf Morris (RB), Ann Tony O Brown (WR), E-man Sands (WR), Bernard Pierce (RB), and Delanie Walker (TE)


Kendall: who the fuck is e-man sands? bitch, you made me open up a new browser window to go look


Kirk: Sorry I was getting liberal with the text names


Kendall: awful


Kirk: Emmanuel Sanders


Kendall: i got it awful


Kirk: I liked it Ann Tony O Brown Liked that too


Kendall: chad v joe will be a close one, but lavonte david just hung 11, that's big for an idp i think chad wins it by like 5 points or so over voodoo


Kirk: This is really a game of the week game here I'm with Chad too.  Rainey fell a little short and don't think Jay Culter will hit his 23 points this wee


Kirk: 2-0 Yado vs. 0-2 Derrick


The Hezballers vs. Kick Azz Giants
ESPN Gameline: Yado by 35.7


Kendall: Yado in a walk to 3-0, sorry doc


Kirk: For the record Doc has Capper Nick (QB), Pierre Thomas (RB), Marques Colston (WR), Eric Dicker (WR), Gronk (TE), and Shane Vareen (RB) The last 3 all questionable to play this week

Kirk: Yaho Ryan Tannehill (QB), Justin Forsett (RB), CJ Spiller (RB), D Thomas (WR), and Percey Harvin (WR), and The Eagle's TE Has 
Kirk: Doc got anything left to trade his way out of this mess?


Kendall: yeah, i think he does


Kirk: He is dangerously close to not having a season if you need 8-5 to get considered for the post season
















Pink Nightmare vs Jesus the Moose

ESPN Gameline: Ben by 3.3

Kirk:You play Ben this week Ben is desperate for a win.
Kirk:Kendall has Cam (QB), Giovani Bernard (RB), Rashad Jennings (RB), Michael Floyd (RB), J Maclin (WR), and Dennis Pita (TE)
Kirk:Ben has Brees (QB), Mar Shawn Lynch (RB), Jason Witten (TE), and the Devil's Threeway of Calvin Johnson, Sammy Watkins, and Pierre Garcon
Kirk: Why did you go with Cam?


Kendall: i went with cam newton because i love cam newton rushing TDs count as 6 points but yeah, i think ben takes me down this weekend like nathan said, no way does that roster start 0-3


Kirk: I'm in the Nightmare's corner this week


Kendall: thanks buddy


Kirk: Maybe 3 wide pops but I am unconvinced However I would not play Shonn Greene either





Kendall: i have a very real chance to start out 1-3 (norris next week)


Kirk: Last on the list is Mark vs. Paul


Kendall: really? we've done seven of these already? sanford showdown, you missed


Kirk: Ben I did Nathan and Rookie Wednesday but yo can weight in


Kendall: oh okay, nevermind Mark v Paul

The Champeens vs. Barlcay Brusiers
ESPN Gameline: Paul by 6.4


Kirk: Was the sub 40 game for Mark a fluk or a sign?


Kendall: it was a fluk his team is solid, especially at RB and QB i love paul's team, but i think the Peens get it done this week


Kirk: Paul has to get some things done on Saturday, he's got 2 Doubtful players on his roster


Kendall: if he drops Tez, i'ma snatch him up (that's vontaze burfict)





Kirk: Paul is Geno Smith (QB), Montee Ball (RB), Alshon Jeffery (WR), Mike Wallace (WR), Andree Eillington (RB), Julius Thomas (TE) and Vontaze Burfict (LB)


Kendall: no nicknames?


Kirk: I'm self conscious now about them


Kirk: Mark is Matt "Double F for Fuck" Stafford (QB), Matt Forte (RB), Julian Edleman (WR), Reggie Wayne (WR), Eddie Lacy (RB), and D Wayne Allen (TE)


Kirk: Paul has a row to hoe on this.  I think you're right, Mark picks up a solid win here


Kendall: mark bounces back and paul picks up the pieces with me at 1-2


Kirk: Thanks for the fill in It's like old times again doing the predictions with you

No comments:

Post a Comment