September 25, 2013

Week 3 Start/Sit Thoughts

  • Kirk: tough spot with your TE. If Davis doesn’t go at 4:25, you don’t have anyone to fill in for him. I’d consider picking someone up for Sidney Rice or Donald Brown. Actually, taking a look at it, I don’t see any good options. I agree that Ed Dickson isn’t worth starting over the 50/50 proposition VD goes. Hopefully this contest isn’t at close as a TE score.

    And it wasn't. You dropped Donald Brown for VD's backup, who we all now know is a dude named Vance McDonald. He got you 0.6 points, but he could've scored negative ten and you'd still have scored a W.

  • Mark: I could see Welker disappointing this week and the rest of the year. He might not be on the field that much if the Broncos run two tight end sets to attempt to help new LT Chris Clark. I’d probably still start him over Shorts, though.

    I'm an idiot. Don't ever consider benching Welker.

  • Derrick: gotta find a way to get Fred Jackson in the lineup.

    And he outscored both your starting RBs. Will Spiller's injury, I'm betting we'll see FJax in the lineup for the foreseeable future.

  • Chad: flexing Charles Clay is ballsy. I’da rolled with Richardson, Givens or Gordon.

    Damn. Josh Gordon. Bet you're glad you didn't need him and that you have him to start going forward. Damn.

  • Paul: not trust in Willis despite the high bid? Smart man.

    Yes. Yes, indeed. Willis was a buy for the long-term future.

  • Ben: love your bench WRs.

    Not great this week, but its nice having so many options, particularly with bye weeks starting up.

  • Rookie: The Eifert/Fleener decision might drive you mad each week.

    And they both sucked. Doesn't make it any easier.




    .


    MY STUPID PHONE BROKE AND ITS THROWN A WRENCH INTO MY WHOLE WEEK. I KNOW,I SHOULD PRACTICE DETACHMENT AND ALL THAT. BUT THAT'S WHY THIS ARTICLE IS SO BARE BONES THIS WEEK.


    LATES.

    OH GAWD I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS PUBLISHED IN ALL CAPS. ITS NOT THE WAY I TYPED IT UP. 

    SCREW IT.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Nathan. Please keep it up.

    ReplyDelete