November 8, 2012

Week 10 - Predictions & Promises

I haven't been posting the numbers because I am lazy but I will try to get an update next week.  It takes 15 minutes to put together and really I should be working.  Ben and I are playing this week so Rookie will be filling in at some point to call Ben beating for the first time ever in the Battle of Evermore.  That's right just as Joe has never beaten Chad, Ben has never beaten me, well for a least 5 more days. 

So yeah week 10 comes to end a bunch of our seasons.  Let's see who....



Bruisers at Penguins: Belly-Chick
ESPN Gameline: Paul 118.2 - Norris - 129.1


For those like me who are struggling at the bottom, you may not have noticed that Paul (7-2) has a solid team this year.  He's on a freaking tear with 5 wins in a row. I know that I should have known that, but for some reason I missed it.  Norris (6-3) had a great team but has been hit and miss over the last couple of weeks.  ESPN has Norris up but I am little suspicious... 

#1.  Reggie Bush is projected at 23 points.  I know the Titans suck but 23 points seems a little high for Bush. 
#2.  Andre Johnson at Chicago.  He won't be shut out but still not going to be a typical day. 
#3.  Paul has Ray Rice playing Oakland and Stevan Ridley playing Buffalo.  I see good things from both. 

My suspicion however is tempered by Tom Brady playing against Buffalo at home.  Belly-Chick has no problem running up the score on a team and neither does Tom Brady so I see the Patriots flat out crushing the Bills and Brady could score 1000 points on his own.  

I'm not writing Paul off in this contest and fully expect to be wrong, but my head say Norris.  Mark the position in the drop down because this game should be fun. 



Stick at Bear: Mr Sex
ESPN Gameline: Russ - 85, Bear 113.6

Russ (2-7) is in a bye week so Trent Richardson, and Larry Fitz have the week off.  Enter the dynamic Three-way of Darrius Heyward-Bey, Nate Washington, & Martellus Bennett. 

Nathan (8-1) owns Doug Martin and he is not on bye. 

I would write more but really what the fuck is the point.  Nathan wins.  



Giants at Clan: Dirty Dirty
ESPN Gameline: Doc 109.4 - Joe 99.7


Joe (3-6) why is Tebow on your team?  You could ask why is Lance Briggs on mine, but then I would counter that at least Lance Briggs has scored more than 3 points in a single game this season.  You could say Kirk you have 3 LBs on your team, and I would say Joe you have 3 QBs.  Neither one of us can play more than one a week, and still we are hording at least one player for no reason other than we don't have the guts to ride with open slots on our bench like Norris.  

And by the way, Norris why the fuck do you have 2 empty slots on your bench?  Is your team so bad ass they need no net?  Either way your balls are bigger than mine.  I need a Lance Biggs teddy bear to snuggle up to at night to sleep soundly.  Joe apparently needs his Tebow blankie.  

Drop Tebow and pick up a kicker Joe.  Get it done. 

Other than that I like your team.  I have a boner for Mikel Leshoure and Jimmy Graham.  Jealous that you have them and Roddy White as keepers. Your team is better then 3-6 but then so is mine. 


Doc (4-5) your team is good too and has great potential this week.  Welker could break 20 against the Bills.  Boldin could in his wildest dreams break 12 against Oakland.  Redman is running against the Chiefs, and Rivers is throwing in Tampa.  Hell you even have Bradshaw waiting in the wings.  

Joe has the names I want, but Doc has the match-ups.  The Gameline is essentially tied because Joe doesn't have a kicker, but I give the edge to Doc. Oh how I miss the Dirty South.  







4 comments:

  1. Although rather meaningless, I did get off the scheid last year with OD with a victory in the Consolation bracket ... for what it's worth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tebow is serving as the RTC chaplain. We need the prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And if you think I'm keeping Roddy White over Percy Harvin you're crazy.

    ReplyDelete