November 17, 2012

Week 11: Predictions and Promises

As the season rolls, the dynamic duo of Bledsoe Whitt continues to be more and more late and lazy about our predictions, but then maybe you should have predicted that yourself.  



I am going to post up a math wrap up next week. With the holiday it should be easier.  But until then you'll have the settle with this picture of a hot math teacher. 



Daddy vs. Lasersnakes: Laser or not the snakes suck
ESPN Gameline: Patrick 84.7 - Chad 120.0


Patrick the fact that your record is better than mine is proof positive of the need of the Joe rule (Jenna von Oy) a.k.a the sixth position.  Right now you have Peyton Manning and maybe in a stretch Jason Witten.  Why hasn't the fire sale started?  Oh because you go nothing to burn.

Also why do you still have $50 in your budget?  Hoping to cash in week 15 on a  last minute running back in hopes of keeping yourself out of the basement?  

Yes this the 2nd time I have gone after you team, and maybe its disappointment in my own team that drives me, but I don't sense the desperation.

Make me eat my words. Spend more than $15 dollars on waivers and don't go 0-3 to Chad this week, Paul next week, and Russ to finish the regular season.  

PS:  I think Carson Palmer this week. 

Chad you are on the ups and you team looks bound for the playoffs.  I am secretly pulling for you to win to help solidify my claim for the Jenna von Oy.  Please don't tell Kendall. 


Nth at Stick: Who Cares about the 3s & 7s
ESPN Gameline: Rookie 117.4 - Russ 97.3


I really wish I had a better record so that I could relax and enjoy both Russ and Rookie having bad seasons.  

He is my routine each week.  Check to see if I am winning.  Then immediately check to make sure that Russ is losing.  Then drink in the warm satisfying knowledge that the Rookie is struggling once again.  I use to then say a silent prayer to the god of fat middle aged laze-abouts that Ben was winning, but I take that on faith now. 

SO....here we go....

Russ, Tamme is a pipe dream and a fitting add to your team.  As absolute proof that he sucks...I drafted him in the eight round.   I bet you are a little disappointed that Nate Washington can't suck it up for you this week.  

Rookie is going double TE this week with Gates and MIller.  Brian Hartline didn't pay out on Thursday, and neither did his kicker.  

It's Rookie's bye week and he's struggling.  I see Russ getting the upset. 


Bruisers at the Moose: Upset Bitches
ESPN Gameline: Paul 108.6 - Ben 124.8

I have convinced myself that Paul is going to win this week.  Right now between Ben and Paul that have 3 Packer WRs playing, and for the money I think James Jones is going to be the odd man out.  I think V Jacks is going to flop again because I am bias against him due to Chad trying to entice me with him a couple of weeks ago.  Brees and Megatron will go off, but I think Paul has enough juice in the tank to win out.  

Ben you are in the playoffs this year, but Paul is going too, and he increases his cup chances with a strong showing this week.   Book it. 











1 comment:

  1. Love your commentary, Kirk. But damn man I need this to be SFW.

    ReplyDelete