November 25, 2012

Week 12 Predictions & Promises (Part 2)

This may be a little rushed but it has taken me 4 days to work up the nerve to look the league with Norris and Kendall scoring so many points and Chad and I playing this week.  I am ill with nerves as I write this, and I had to sub in Crabtree over Amendola.


Nightmare at Giants: 
ESPN Gameline: Kendall 131.9 - Doc 112.5

Doc, Kendall is going to win.  He already has 110.5 points and AJ Green still needs to play.  Kendall is going to the playoffs and is my dark horse right now for the cup if Kendall could ever be considered a dark horse. 

Penguins at Nth - Fuck the Oy
ESPN Gameline:  Norris:109.2 - Rookie 115

Rookie I don't know if I need you to beat Norris or not, but I do know that I need Norris to stop scoring.  Norris if you do score 130 like you are predicting, will you stop whining on the message board?  Because it would almost be worth it for me to not go to the playoffs.  How about this Norris.  If you want to go to the playoffs...win more games.  That way you don't have to deal with the Oy in the first place. 

Norris is way out in front so I have him penciled in for a win.  That and the Rookie is a disappointment to me, the league, and his brother, but still has a attractive doctor wife who seems to genuinely have affection for him, so point to Rookie. 


Champeens at Stick: Oh how I miss the North
ESPN Gameline: ..........didn't bother to look.

Are they still playing?  I mean who cares really. Good luck next season Mark.  Fuck you Russ.


Bear at Moose: Playoff Preview 
ESPN Gameline: Nathan 120.1 to Moose 128.7

This is everyone's favorite game right now because the Nathan destiny team of hope has a real chance of falling into Oy territory to finish the season and a tough march to the Cup.  Both teams are in playoffs but I need Nathan to win out for my own purposes.  He has the start and I think Ben's match-ups will lay the Moose down gently.  

Go Bear. 




  

1 comment:

  1. So many scary moments ahead today. Bold flavors, I've never needed you more.

    ReplyDelete