November 2, 2012

Week 9 - Projections - Part 2

Sorry that I am also rushing my post this week.  First of the month, Halloween, and my boss quit unexpectedly.  It is what it is.

Stick at Bruisers: Fuck a Tight End, who needs them?
ESPN Gameline: Russ 81.8 - Paul 111.1

This game is actually a lot closer than the gameline would suggest and Russ is (as much as it pains me to say) marginally better than I would admit publicly.  I think it comes down to Paul has a better match-up with Baltimore at Cleveland.  That means Ray Rice and Torrey Smith can do well, while Trent Richardson will struggle for Russ.

Prove me wrong Russ, but I am going with Paul.


Clan at Bear: Too Close
ESPN Game Line: Joe 114.9 - Nathan 110.4

Joe's team grows on me more and more.  He has a solid group of performers, but Nathan has a stacked up house of performers with better match-ups.  Nathan needs big points from a few players, and Joe needs average points from everyone.  It took me five minutes to write that last sentence because I can't spell and I am trying to decide between these two teams.  My head says Joe, my heart says Nathan.  I am going with Nathan because it's been easy money betting against Joe this year.

But to do that Rashad Jennings has to get a touchdown, Steve Smith can't suck, and RG3 has to honor my vote for him in our weekly poll.

Daddy at Penquins: Matts
ESPN Gameline: Chad 102.1 - Norris 101.1

Matt Cassell is playing against Matt Ryan, so Chad wins.


Moose at Lasersnakes: Moose Massacre
ESPN Gameline: Ben 122.5 - Patrick 84.6

Patrick good job keeping Peyton Manning.  At least you'll have a keeper for next year.

Here are some other keepers I would suggest from your team.

#1: Matt Stafford. He's good.  Yeah it's unconventional to keep 2 QBs, but you want to nail down that bye week.
#2: Mason Crosby:  Yeah he doesn't have to kick a bunch of field goals with Rodgers punching it in, but he is consistent.

and then maybe.................hmmm................Ronnie Hillman......nah............Woodhead..........no..........yeah that's it.

Ben wins.





2 comments:

  1. Keeper advice for Patrick: ROCK SOLID.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the matchup for Torrey, but with Nelson's hamstring issue, it doesn't look like I have much choice. Rest up, Jordy, gonna need you down the stretch.

    ReplyDelete