October 5, 2013

Week 5 Predictions and Promises: THE BATTLE OF GOOD HAIR

WTF is the Battle of Evermore? I really dunno, but Ben's gonna win it.

Let's see….QB's are a push. Both these dudes are studs. I'll be cheering for lots of TD passes to Darren Sproles and Randall Cobb.

RB: Chris Johnson is a bum and how did the rest of us fucking sleep on Beast Mode a few years back. Kudos to Ben and Chad. ADVANTAGE MOOSE!

WR's: Big advantage Moose. I kinda see Nicks having a random bounce back game, just cuz everybody's counting him out, but yeah, that dude's a bum. I don't see Hartline going for more than 60 yds, but he could get in the endzone, I guess... That Hartline vs. Wallace decision is the kinda shit that makes a dude go prematurely grey/bald. But Kirk has lovely hair, so I guess it's all good.

TE's: Uhhhhmmmmm, advantage Davis.

FLEX: Well, the Seahawks might throw the ball a little on the road here, but I'll still take Gore. Great job drafting ol' Frankie, Ben. He wasn't on my radar, but he's doing work for you.

IDPs to Ben. Fuck a kicker.

KIRK WHY IS ED DICKSON STILL ON YOUR ROSTER?????

MOOSE (ft. GZ) BY 25.


1 comment:

  1. "I kinda see Nicks having a random bounce back game, just cuz everybody's counting him out, but yeah, that dude's a bum. I don't see Hartline going for more than 60 yds..."

    ReplyDelete